A life-long Macomb County resident, Goran graduated from Wayne State University with a bachelor’s of science degree in finance. Afterwards, he pursued his dream of becoming an attorney and earned his juris doctorate degree from the Western Michigan Cooley Law School. He completed law school early and was heavily influenced by professors in his Trials, Criminal Law, and Constitutional Law courses.
While in law school, Goran interned for the Honorable Peter J. Maceroni of the 16th Judicial Circuit Court and spent time with the Macomb County Prosecutor’s office. At the Prosecutor’s office, he was able to handle felony and misdemeanor criminal cases from the charging to trial. It was here where he was first able to try cases, conduct preliminary examinations, and argue motions. When working for Judge Maceroni, Antovski assisted in writing opinions regarding issues before the court, observed trials, conferences, and various hearings. He worked closely with court staff to ensure that matters before the court were handled appropriately and professionally.
Whether it be a criminal or civil matter, Goran uses his unique skills and firm beliefs to try and help everyone receive the best possible outcome for their case. He has helped hundreds of people during the most difficult moments of their lives and has recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars to deserving victims in auto accident cases. He is a volunteer and church board member at St. Mary’s Macedonian Church in Sterling Heights.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- License Restoration
- Juris Doctor, Western Michigan Cooley Law School
- Bachelor of Sciences, Wayne State University
- Warren Mott High School
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan Criminal Law Section Governing Council
- Graduate of Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan Lawyers Trial College
- Board Member, Macomb County Bar Association